Sunday 23 August 2015

From assignments to blogs

I think this journey with blogging is going to teach me a thing or two.

 Up until now I have only ever written Uni assignments. I have just been accepted as a writer for a nursing education site. Both of these platforms need evidence  and references. They need a structure. A beginning,middle and an end.

I have done a little research into blogging before starting my own. The advice is to 'choose a style'. To go for a more informal type of writing. To make your blogs flow and keep your reader interested.


This is so different from assignments and article writing that its going to be tricky I think. Of course I think my articles are interesting!! But they are different from my blog. Let me explain- my blogs will be evidence/experienced based but I will not have a long list of references listed in alphabetical order at the end. I will not really have an introduction and a formal conclusion. Of course if someone wants more conclusive evidence then I'm happy to point you in the right direction. Lets just see how it goes !


One more thing. I absolutely cannot use this laptop - the 'e' key is missing and its driving me insane!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment