Tuesday 11 August 2015

Intro -The Soul of Nursing

I think I've always been destined to be a nurse.

From the age of 4 I always said I wanted to be a nurse. My mum was a nursing student but gave it up for love(at that point you couldn't have  both apparently!). My Gran told everyone she was a nurse but was really a cleaner on the maternity ward.

I have been a Children's nurse for 20 years. I am many things. I am a mum,wife,vegetarian,human rights advocate and expat. But before all of these I was a nurse. It is part of my identity and part of my soul.

This blog is intended to be an insight into nursing . Its intended to be informative,compassionate and sometimes funny. All opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employers,past or present.All names have been changed to protect identities.

Thanks you for coming along on this journey with me

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment